The tickets are on sale at www.solarisempire.pt, Blueticket, TicketLine, Blanco Beach Club, ABEP, Lojas FNAC, Lojas WORTEN, Lojas Note!, SuperCor – Supermercados, Centros Comerciais Fórum, MMMTicket, Centros Comerciais Dolce Vita, Cascais Visitor Center, El Corte Inglés, E.Leclerc – Guimarães e Famalicão, Shopping Cidade do Porto, Galeria Centro Comercial Campo Pequeno, Casino Lisboa, CCB – Centro Cultural de Belém, Bilheteira Altice Arena, Ag. Abreu, U-Ticketline, Ask Me Lisboa, IT-Tabacarias-Amadora e Estoril, Time Out Mercado da Ribeira, Turismo de Lisboa (Aeroporto e Praça do Comércio), ACP, Lojas PAGAQUI, Teatro Tivoli BBVA, Pav. Multiusos de Guimarães, The Phone House, Mundicenter, INFO/RESERVATIONS: call 18 20 (24H), and also at the festival’s box office, on concert days.
Ticket prices increase progressively. Therefore, the sooner you buy your ticket, the cheaper it gets. You can check the price card here. There’s a limited number of tickets, in each phase.
If they aren’t sold out at that time, you’ll be able to buy your ticket on festival days.
Keep in mind that ticket prices increase progressively, in phases. Therefore, the sooner you buy your ticket, the cheaper it gets. You can check prices here (inserir link) and you can buy your tickets at www.solarisempire.pt, Blueticket, TicketLine and all the usual stores.
VIP tickets allow you to enter and exit the Solaris venue by a special door (located at the Blanco Beach Club, which is integrated within the VIP area).
Inside the VIP zone, there’s a restaurant where buffet meals are served. You can book your meal here or you can make the reservation directly at the venue, if there is still availability. There’s also a reserved area where lighter meals are going to be served.
At the VIP area, you’ll have access to the pool, with a direct view of the stage. There, you can book private tables, which you can book here, including bottles and other privileges.
The VIP area has a elevated stage, located in front of the main stage (where the DJs will be performing), allowing you to enjoy a superior view over Praia da Rocha, Marina de Portimão and the Solarian people.
VIP ticket holders have access to exclusive toilets, bars and furniture.
Because they have a special bracelet, VIP customers can circulate inside the venue, freely accessing the General Area.
Each VIP ticket includes access to the after-partiy that take place, at the end of each night, in Blanco Beach Club. If you do not have a VIP ticket and you still want to go to this party, you can buy the ticket at www.solarisempire.pt, Blueticket, TicketLine and all the usual stores.
You can present your ticket at the festival entrance, on your mobile phone or through a homemade print, regardless of the website where you made your purchase.
Tickets bought at the Solaris website are exclusively electronic. You can print them at home but you won’t be able to pick them up at the box offices, nor ask them to be delivered through the mail.
All sales are considered final, unless the festival is cancelled or postponed. In those circumstances, the refund is made with subtraction of the costs of booking, processing and shipping.
- Transportation Requests and Train Check are not accepted as payment method;
- This promotion is not cumulative with other discounts or promotions (to consult other CP promotions, visit https://www.cp.pt/passageiros/en/descontos-vantagens/descontos);
- This promotion is revalidable only during the period in which the discount is valid;
- If you want to change tickets for other dates outside the validity period of the discount, you will have to pay the difference for the whole ticket;
- Your money is refundable in accordance with the current regulations;
- You can get the discount when you buy the ticket at the ticket office but also during your trip if the station ticket office is not staffed.
On August 14 and 15, 2018, you can catch the Solarian bus at Vilamoura, Albufeira, Armação de Pera and Lagos. This transportation is free for those who show a valid Solaris Ticket.
On these two days, the buses will make the route to the venue in Praia da Rocha, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. A bus leaves every hour (11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.) On the way back, buses depart from Praia da Rocha at 11 p.m., 12 midnight., 12.30 a.m., 1 a.m., 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Places of buses departure terminal:
- Vilamoura - Aldeia do Mar - Avenida Engenheiro Meireles - POSTO 2 - Near to Burger King;
- Albufeira - Montechoro and Ribeira Parque - In front of SPAR Supermarket - Albufeira Ribeira;
- Armação de Pêra - Bus terminal;
- Lagos - Bus terminal.
Inside the venue
Yes, you can bring sunscreen. In fact, you should do so, because it protects your skin! For security reasons, we do not allow aerossol sprays, but you can bring lotion, cream or gel.
You can bathe in the sea, during the festival. The festival has its own lifeguards and in-shore rescue lifeboats. But beware: you have to comply with the instructions that are given to you by lifeguards, because they’re there to keep you safe.
After entering the venue, you’ll be able to exit and re-enter just once, on each day.
For legal reasons, you cannot enter the venue with photographic/video cameras ou sound recorders. However, you can use your mobile phone or your GoPro to record the best moments of your Summer.
For security reasons, you cannot carry a selfie stick. No commercial use can be made of any of your recordings.
Yes, you can. However, you’ll have to show a medical certificate. No access will be allowed, inside the venue, to items that could possibly be sold.
Our primary concern is with your safety. Therefore, we’re especially attentive to the use of any drugs or psychotropic substances. Any illegal activity will be immediately reported to the authorities.
You won’t be able to enter the venue with any kind of food, drinks or bottles. You also won’t be able to access the venue carrying objects that could be considered dangerous, such as cans, helmets or guns.
Selfie Stick isn’t allowed.
Ticket holders will undergo inspections and will be forced to abandon unauthorized objects. The festival doesn’t have a deposit nor will it store these items.
If you are notoriously intoxicated, you may not be able to enter the venue, even though you hold a valid ticket. The same goes if you seem to have a psychic problem or if you show a tendency to commit acts of violence.
Animals aren’t allowed inside the venue, except for those who assist persons with vision impairment. It is mandatory that you present the proper documentation, as defined by the Portuguese law (Decreto-lei 74/2007, March 27th).
There’s a special place for people with reduced mobility. This area has a great view of the stage. Everyone with reduced mobility, as well as their companion (one per each person), have the right to use this area, as long as they both have a valid ticket.
It’s important to note that Solaris takes place on the sand. Therefore, it’s impossible for a wheelchair to move normally.
The minimum age to enter the venue is 6 years old. A valid ticket must be presented. We recommend that underage persons be accompanied by an adult.
Recordings will be made, during the festival, inside the venue.
This footage is made for security reasons, and also for the aftermovie and media coverage.
When entering the venue, you’re giving your permission for the use of the images and audio recordings that are made during the event.
• Access is only allowed to persons over 6 years of age;
• All persons intending to enter the festival grounds will be inspected to ensure their personal safety;
• Visitors agree that they will be photographed, filmed, or recorded, as an integral part of the public. All video, photographs and audio materials purchased on the site are subject to use in promotional materials for the festival, without time and space limitations and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its organizers;
• Alcoholic beverages are not served to individuals under the age of 18 and to persons with visible changes in their state of consciousness;
• The festival has a security system implemented but is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings;
• The Organizer may refuse or prohibit entry into the Festival to any person that it is in any way likely to endanger the safety of visitors or to cause any type of problem;
• The organizer may decide to cancel the event for reasons of force majeure. If the Event is canceled due to force majeure, no new date will be set. In that case, no refund will be given to the ticket owner;
• The refund of the ticket will occur in the event of a cancellation of the festival, for any reason other than force majeure (storm, earthquake, cataclysm, ..). The refund is not made in case of occasional cancellations of Artists;
• Participation in the festival is at the risk of the visitor. The Organizer is not responsible for any damages suffered by a visitor as a result of participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of the organizer’s action or because of its gross negligence;
• The Organizer reserves the right to change the schedule of the festival without prior notice;
• It is strictly prohibited to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns, lotteries and any kind of contest, without the written consent of the Organizer. Legal action will be taken against any person or organization that decides to disregard this prohibition.
Next to Portimão, there are two options of Campsites:
In Alvor, about 6km from the venue, tere’s a campsite with an area of 45.000m2, with all the conditions to welcome caravans, caravans, mobile homes and tents.
With no alveoli identified, campers are completely free to park their caravan or camp wherever they prefer, with a good coverage of electricity points throughout the park.
To consult prices and conditions, click here.
For more information, check out: https://www.campingalvor.com
Contact number for the Alvor campsite: (+351) 282 459 178
In Ferragudo, also 6 km from the site, there’s a park that is equipped with all the conditions for the practice of camping.
Alternatively, you can always choose from one of the many campsites that exist in the Algarve. There are a wide variety of train and bus options, that you can check out here.
To consult the list of campsites and caravanning of the Algarve, please click here.
You should make your reservation in advance, cause the Algarve is packed in the Summer!